Why Camden, South Carolina?
Five Reasons to visit Camden, South Carolina. Of course there are more, but we wanted to share five compelling reasons to visit Camden, South Carolina. Why? Because we want to experience the best of the Southeast!
1. Get Off The Beaten Path: Camden hosts a small town charm that is unmatched. Located just three miles off I-20, you will know that you have reached small town USA. Tree lined streets, Antebellum homes, great shopping and wonderful dining options are but a few of the treasures that await you.
2. History, Horses and Hospitality: The oldest inland city in the state of South Carolina is history-rich. Visit the Revolutionary War Park that focuses on the earliest history of Camden or the Camden Archives and Museum if you prefer a broader glimpse of our history. Camden is surrounded by exquisite horse farms, and hosts two great horse attractions. The Steeplechase Museum and the South Carolina Equine Center. And, you will not even be able to exit your car without a southern, hospitable welcome.
3. Foodies Abound: What do you have in mind? An American Menu. The best, award winning Mexican Kitchen in the Southeast. Soup and salad at the deli. BBq. Old fashioned hamburgers. Meat and 3. All you can eat buffets. You will not go hungry in this Camden SC.
4. Middle of the State: Once you are here, there is no reason to leave. But, if you must, Camden is located near the center of state with easy access to the beach, to the mountains, or to the Capital.
5. Experience the Best: There is far too many attractions, restaurants, events to experience in just a day trip. So, you must experience the best – the award winning, Bloomsbury Inn that is located in the heart of the historic district, just one mile to downtown. Known for their hospitality, oversized bed chambers and delicious breakfast, Bloomsbury Inn is perfectly ready for your arrival.
Of course we did miss many reasons to visit when we decided to share only five compelling reasons to visit Camden, South Carolina. What did we miss:
… Amazing antique shopping
… Farmers’ Market
… The arts
… Parks and more parks
… Tennis anyone
… Largest tack room on the SE corridor
… Boutique clothing shops
… Wedding Venues
… even if we did not list it, we bet we can refer you to something that interests you.
Visit soon and visit often, we want to meet you and hear your story.