It is jam time!
In a jam. Make a jam (aka jelly, preserve, conserve, jam)…The fifth Bloomsbury Jam-Off is Sunday, 17 September 2017! Yes, Jam-Off (amateur jam-off). A panel of jam-loving judges will be selecting the top three entries in the entire universe. Well, the top three of those j-petitors(contestants) who make a submission to be judged. The top three entries will be awarded a Jam-Off Certificate and Prize.
Be sure to follow the rules for the Jam-Off:
* All submissions must reach Bloomsbury not later than 11 September 2017: Bloomsbury Inn, 1707 Lyttleton Street, Camden SC 29020
* Each submission must be made in a pint jar or smaller, home canned (NO commercially produced items please)
* Unfortunately we cannot accept refrigerator jams
* Acceptable submissions include jam, jelly, preserves, fruit sauces and fruit spreads
* Each submission must be accompanied by a card containing:
J-petitors Name, Address, Telephone Number and Email Address (email addresses will not be shared/sold)
Title of Submission
Category of Submission (jam, jelly, preserve, sauce, spread)
* Be sure to tell your friends they should also make a submission (ok — they don’t have to be friends)